- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup macadam nuts (or which you prefer)
- 1 cup pitted dates (to dry, they can be soaked for 15-20min with lukewarm water)
Vanilla filling (white color)
- 2 cup soaked cashew (during night)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tea spoon bio Vanilla extract
- ½ cup date honey or another sweetener
Topping of berries :
- 1 cup soaked cashews (during night)
- 1 ½ cup berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries etc..)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2-4 table spoons date honey or another sweetener (if you like sweet taste you can add more date honey or another sweetener)
Crust: in the food processor put all nuts and blend them until almost consistency of flour. Add dates and mix again. The crust must be sticky.
Put crust in the form with baking paper and let cool down in the fridge.
In the food processor put soaked cashews without water and blend them well. Add juice of lemons , Vanilla extract and date honey and blend well again. The feeling must have cheese consistency. If it´s too solid you can add a little water.
Take out from the fridge the form and pour on the top of crust the vanilla feeling . And let cool down in the fridge again.
Topping of berries:
In the food processor put soaked cashews without water and blend well. Add berries, juice of lemon and date honey or another sweetener and mix well until you will get cheese consistency.
Take out from the fridge the form and pour on the top the topping of berries and let cool down in the fridge during night.
Other day you can decorate the cheesecake with fresh berries.
Enjoy with eco smile 🙂